We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary — daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
To those who won’t settle for the expected—you’ve found your crew.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great.
what you will do.
- Develop Business Requirements Documents including, but not limited to, data management, campaign segmentation, campaign decision trees, test and control segments, list generation and deployment criteria
- Manage campaign execution and performance leveraging existing Cossette or client process or platforms
- Work as part of a larger team to implement processes, data strategy, data management, analytics, data access/pulls
- Explore new campaigns and data tools and processes to increase efficiencies, speed executing, increase quality controls, simplify engagements, etc.
- Assists in identifying new opportunities for using and acquiring data to better meet the needs of our clients.
what you bring you to table.
- 1-3 years experience as an email marketing/ campaign specialist with a focus on CRM operations, database marketing, direct marketing, loyalty program management, list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, campaign management/testing and reporting.
- Relevant university (or post secondary education) in Business, Marketing OR equivalent work experience in a technical or business/technical blended field
- Experience creating business requirements documents (BRD’s) or other relevant campaign documentation
- Mandatory - Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Data Extensions, Content Builder, Journey Builder Automation Studio)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, or other web reporting tools (an asset)
- Basic knowledge of HTML (an asset)
- Experience in providing strategic suggestions on technical builds based on campaign requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to multi-task, meet tight timelines and be flexible in adapting processes to meet project needs
- Sound analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award-winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are really a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations to help make the interview process work for you, please let us know.