Vision7 International is a fully integrated marketing communications company that serves various well-known brands in North America and worldwide. Vision 7 International has four operating divisions: Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective.
- Cossette is a leading marketing communications agency in Canada, providing fully integrated advertising services. Cossette has offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax.
- Vision7 Media is Canada’s largest independent media planning, buying group, operating primarily under the Cossette Media and Jungle Media brands.
- Citizen Relations is a leading public relations company with an international presence (US, Canada, UK and Asia) and multiple global partnerships.
- The Camps Collective is a digital-based agency group that focuses on advertising, digital marketing, Internet communications and social media.
As a Billing Manager, you will ensure timely & accurate billing to maintain monthly revenue. Take full accountability for resolving customer inquiries and client requests. Monitor billing team to promote efficiency within the billing department. Assist with Audit requests.
The Billing Manager, reports directly to the Manager, Finance and will work closely with the Client teams and Operations supervisors/managers.
- Lead a high performing, motivated and diligent team capable of delivering high quality billing, moving the work in process throughout the region
- Train and coach billing team to establish required knowledge base and skills. Provide support on the accounting software (Deltek Maconomy)
- Proactively leads the review and recommendations for changes in billing processes and communicates to all relevant parties
- Support team with conflict resolution related to billing request.
- Oversee and coordinate Month-end billing, WIP aging and collections, including Interco Billing
- Review Gross Revenue Reports on a monthly basis and bring up issues with Client Account Manager and ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Work with the team to manage all aspects to billing, revenue recognition, forecast and planning
- Conduct follow-ups and discussions with project leads as required to ensure timely billing of WIP balances
- Being accountable for understanding Business Units’ billing and processes. Proactively manage the relationship with Business Unit teams
- Participate in client audit and reconciliation requests
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as determined by the Finance Manager or Director of Finance
- Assist in interim and annual internal/external audit and prepare supporting documents
- Able to provide operational support to other functions and projects as required
- College or University diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of Billing experience or related activity; preferably in an agency or similar industry
- Extensive Experience in Deltek Maconomy
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word etc) and Google Sheets
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vision7 is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.